Ferrer, Tu & Payne, PLLC help clients achieve their goals. Real estate deals often require fast action. Our attorneys provide prompt responses to client needs while seamlessly consulting with their colleagues in related areas. We represent clients in all aspects of real estate and real estate finance, including buying, selling, developing, operating, leasing, capitalizing, and financing real estate projects.
The attorneys at Ferrer, Tu & Payne regularly assist clients in resolving a variety of real estate matters such as the following:
- Loan modifications, and debt restructuring, including foreclosures.
- Sale and purchase of improved and unimproved real property.
- Creating Homeowner Associations by drafting, reviewing and negotiating Declarations of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions.
- Creating and reviewing various easement agreements, common area agreements, and related documents.
- Negotiating with the relevant municipalities.
- Drafting and negotiating all types of commercial and residential leases for landlords and tenants.
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques such as mediation, arbitration, and negotiation of disputes with boards and homeowner associations to avoid litigation.
We can help you buy or sell your home.
A home is one of the largest investments that you will make in your lifetime. That is why the attorneys at Ferrer, Tu & Payne make it their priority to protect your interests, regardless of whether you are buying or selling. Real estate agents use very general basic forms for real estate sales and purchases. These forms may not be the best fit for your real estate transaction. We can revise and redraft documents to fit your specific real estate transaction.
Ferrer, Tu & Payne assists buyers and sellers of Residential Real Estate in the following ways:
- Reviewing and revising of Earnest Money Contracts.
- Drafting closing documents for owner financed transactions.
- Reviewing deed restrictions for residential property.
- Explaining and examining additional closing forms.
- Assisting with the closing and review relevant closing documents.
If you aren’t ready to sell, we can help you lease your home.
Ready to move on but not ready to sell your home? We can help you by drafting a lease that meets the Texas Property Code. If you are a Tenant, we can help you by reviewing your lease to make sure it is within in the bounds of the law. Click here to read more.
Ferrer, Tu & Payne assist individuals and business entities during commercial real estate transactions in the following ways:
- Assisting in commercial real estate closings.
- Reviewing and drafting industry specific commercial lease agreements.
During a commercial real estate sale or purchase, the client may not have the right business structure. Our attorneys provide honest advice and will help set up a new entity or reorganize the existing entity. Click here for more information.
FORECLOSURESAt Ferrer, Tu & Payne, PLLC, our attorneys have experience in both foreclosing and preventing foreclosures. Therefore, whether you need to foreclose on a defaulting buyer or you need protection from foreclosure, Ferrer, Tu & Payne can help. We provide prompt professional service to our clients in both judicial and non-judicial foreclosures.
LANDLORD & TENANT
Our lawyers handle both residential and commercial landlord/tenant disputes. We can help you with lease termination, eviction and forcible detainer actions; and all other legal issues arising out of the leasing of real property. We also provide the following services:
Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Leases
Additionally, commercial lease agreements are often considerably more complex than residential leases, requiring attentive counsel from diligent attorneys. Landlord/tenant relationships under commercial lease agreements may be contingent on particular circumstances, and there are not as many statutory protections as there are on the residential side.
Whether you are a commercial property owner seeking protection of your property interests or a business owner pursuing a lease that meets your business needs, we can offer you skilled advice and representation. At Ferrer, Tu & Payne, PLLC, we are dedicated to serving Houston, Texas, and its surrounding areas.
Ferrer, Tu & Payne, PLLC helps Property owners associations in Houston and the surrounding counties with the following:
To learn more, click here.
- Assessment Collections
- Deed Restriction Enforcement
- Governing Documents/Drafting and Amendments
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Ferrer,Tu & Payne, PLLC. © Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.